Friday, August 7, 2009

~ My 22nd b'day ~

~B'day eve at MM wif classmates~

Chit-chating & laughing

Light the candles myself -.-
(note: got 1 ke po ji behind me --> charyene)

Goin to CUT the cake into 2 pieces!
(Pls look at the gal's facial expression on my right)

My assign members (John & Apple)

Another snap..but dunno why me & john looking to the other side ?!

Me, Dear & Apple

Me, Huiying & Dear

Behind row: Huiying, Felicia, Dai ka jie (Chifong) & Charyene
Front row: me & Dear

Behind row: Suhin, Yongwei, King, John & Ahzhi
Front row: me & Dear

Huu~~~blow dengan kuat-kuat!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~B'day dinner at Grand Kampar --> Steamboat-ing ^^~

Hmm....yummy! Enjoyin delicious food ~

Finished makan !
*soli for didn't take pics for our steamboat food coz dat day too hungry dy!*

See! 3 kids (zheying, ray & chiji) were fighting for food ! Must b too delicious, haha~

Sultan Perak(ray), Agong(zy), Agong's wife(me) & Sultan's wife(chiji)

Again..(standing pose & equipped wif dao ju)
*Dis is the funniest! somemore laughed by a Malay guy who sat near to us*


Big family photo
From left: kevin,zy,dear,peijun,me,ray,chiji,wenwen,fion,joanne,xiaoru & weilead
*I love dis photo d most*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Second round --> we went to Gold Label bistro~
*Beer time!!! Yeah...!*

Play Mr.Potato game again ~
*Last time played during ray's b'day*

Tearing my misai ~ OMG! Damn disgusting~but no pain at all

Free B'day drink by Gold Label

Me & Dear

Look here guys! Cheese~

My 2nd b'day cake

Mr.ray stared at my b'day cake!
*Argh...*

Take a photo 1st b4 cut it, hehe..

Make a wish~ ei ei ei...no "a" la, is "many"! Wakaka..

Cutting d cake
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Guess wat's nxt? Chiang..chiang... ---> My B'day presents!~

Nike sports towel from my beloved dear
*Nice rite? Hehe..but bu she de use it wer~*

Another from dear --> Nike water bottle
*Damn like it! Thx dear, muackzz...*

Facial treatment set from peijun (dear's sista)
*Remind me it's time to cleanup my xx face :p*

Sports multi-purpose bag from all my bros & sistas
*Damn like it too...thx to all of u*

1 comment:

  1. wahhhhhh!!!
    wat la uuu
    hahaha...
    im not kepoji or 3rd party le..
    i was jz waiting for u for takin photo only..
    swt..
    xia sui > <

    ReplyDelete