Monday, June 15, 2009

"Responsibility"



Dis morning, i had attended a lecture so called "English for Management"...
My lecturer - "Mr. Sebastian" , he is an interesting guy coz i like the way he describe something..
In his GOLD mind, he got a lot of "words" to use. haiz..so admire him! If i were he...(knockin my head) It still a far distance for reaching his standard, Si Bodoh! Keke...But i cn learn a lot of words from him & oso enjoyin watever he wanna tell us, nice nice^^
But i think he is nt a gd lecturer in "theorical" part.
let's say today, he asked us to work in group ~write a recommendation report, argh.....sien la!!
Anyway, we gotta do it & pass up to him by tomoro.

Then we sat in group, i'm the one who was holding the pen to write down something. Think, think think...everyone think but nobody suggest a gd sentence. I've no choice, keepin try to use my "laozy" english to write down something. At 1st, i still cn control my emotion. but dunno why, my mind keep on flashin "why i'm always d one to take dis, so called RESPONSIBILITY ?" I'm admited i'm a stubborn guy, i dun like to take others ' ideas, alwayz reject with my REASONABLE reason. Am i wrong? & i like perfect things, everything must b in my hand, i wanna take care every part, although i noe i'm nt Superman or Genius. but i'm wat i'm.

I was started feel frustrating, & start simplyin write. My writin was getting more & more cakar ayam , even doc oso cnt read it!! Except for dis, my RESPONSIBILITY even occur in doin assignment. Shit!! By right nw i feel frustrating but anyway, i think after dis i'll do my BEST to complete all my jobs done!!!

RESPONSIBILITY, be my guest!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment