Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Your eyes can't see your eyes


Again i had Mr.Sebastian class at noon. As usual, i pay all my attention to listen every single word dat he said.

Dat's really enjoying !! Take notes..expecting wat's new from him...& den digest them all.
But today, i was only really impressed by a thing ---->
He quoted Shakespeare's "Your eyes can't see your eyes"
Means dat we cnt judge who we are. We cn only noe who we r in others ' eyes.
They r our mirror. They r d ONE who only cn judge u either gd or bd...
Dat's really really makes sense for me.
Wat a wonderful quotation!! I hope 1 day coming, i cn hv my self-created quotation which cn influence others !!!

YES, i cn DO it!

1 comment:

  1. u seems like very like mr sebastian huh?hehe anyway how did u get my blog ya?can post some comments if u wish to =)

    Btw, i agreed with wat u have said -> "we cnt judge who we are. We cn only noe who we r in others ' eyes."

    ReplyDelete